Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Public Preview 2 released, TCP/IP support added

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 12:07:18 EST

What's Brickhouse? Is that a firewall? Do you have your firewall turned
on in your Sharing system preferences? If so, then you'll need to go
into your system prefs and allow port 15552 through. Does your Newton
end up on the same subnet? In other words, what IP address does it get?

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html