Re: [NTLK] Tragedy Struck! And it broke the screen.

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 01:49:32 EST

Stephanie Maks <newton_at_maksystems.com> wrote:

> Heh, I have the SONUG meeting....programmed into my Newton.

(*snip*)

I have been using the beam function to beam ToDos and phone numbers
from my 2x00 to my eMate (and vice-versa) ... you might want to give
that a shot (after the SONUG meeting, of course).

Why do I do this ...? Because I'm never sure which of these I'll have
with me at any one time.

Probably not much help right now, but ....

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html