Re: [NTLK] I'm killing my dongle

From: Damien Batstone (djb_at_er.dtu.dk)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 10:55:05 EST

Hi Johannes,

We're discussing Marco Mailand's connection direct to the LTC1323 chip
(http://newted.dyndns.org/users/mmailand/www/Npages/DK/DK.html) to a mini
Din8, which is much cheaper than SER-001, but is more hassle, may cause RF
interference, and can fry the chip. I don't have a dongle, and the guy who
originally asked has collapsed his port.

Cheers,

Damien

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html