Re: [NTLK] WALT auction is over.

From: TT Mooney (ttmooney_at_dilettantism.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 13:31:16 EST

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 02:02 AM, Pedro Hobbyfrazoo wrote:

> my comment was meant to address the apparent attitude displayed by the
> guy, in setting a reserve so high that he aced himself out of a rather
> considerable windfall.

or perhaps he just avoided ebay closing costs, and is now busily
conducting a transaction with the high bidder. that would be pretty
smart, and 'protect his investment' pretty well, even if it did cut
poor ebay out of most of the loop.

seriously, people try and find a way around ebay all the time. this
could be one of those times.

ttm

******
"The attitude of the United States of America is a threat to world
peace." -- Nelson Mandela

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html