Re: [NTLK] another idea of a plug-in for nsync - passwords

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 17:56:11 EST

I don't know about "password wallet" but I know that there are a few apps
for OS X that claim to manage your user IDs and passwords.

-Laurent.

fear and loathing n.: [from Hunter S. Thompson] A state inspired by the
prospect of dealing with certain real-world systems and standards that are
totally brain-damaged but ubiquitous -- Intel 8086s, or COBOL, or EBCDIC, or
any IBM machine bigger than a workstation. "Ack! They want PCs to be able to
talk to the AI machine. Fear and loathing time!"