Re: [NTLK] Dumb Newbie 2000 question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 23:20:38 EST

on 06/11/02 23:05, Bungalow930_at_aol.com at Bungalow930_at_aol.com wrote:

> Greetings all...
>
> Just got a dongle for my "new" 2000---loving it. Using NCU to sync.
> Question is, on my wife's MP100, using the Connection Kit, there seems to be
> a built-in, low-end organzier of sorts, so you can add names, dates, etc. on
> your Mac.
>
> I see nothing like that on NCU. What should I use? Is there shareware?

Sorry, nothing similar that I'm aware of...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM bug!"