[NTLK] [announce] TON Nov Issue Available

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 08:31:55 EST

This Old Newts November update is available.
(has been for a few days )

this month developer is Mr SER-001 himself.

As usual the latest FAQ is online and is searchable through our search=20=

page.

The "son of Ultimate Newton" Links page now allows you to rate your=20
favorite sites. If you have a Newton site you can now also submit it to=20=

the directory.

In the Next two weeks we will be running the Newtie awards. ( as soon=20
as our job and life give us a free evening) Keep your eyes out for that=20=

news soon.

Keep the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt, The Swiss Army Knife of Newton sites
http://www.thisoldnewt.net=

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html