[NTLK] Ranting and Blacklists.

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 17:51:44 EST

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 11:44 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> Subject: [NTLK] [OT] Ti vs. Ice

And...

> Was it something I said

It might be my fault no one responded, since I had just ranted about
people posting Mac related stuff that had nothing to do with Newton.

Your most recent Ibook or G4 post fell directly into that category, so
perhaps my ranting scared people away from replying....

i like the iBooks myself, especially since you can get the combo drive
and an 800Mhz Proc. for $1299 now. With the 32M of Vram too! I like
it. It works great, it's durable and portable, and oh so affordable.

Plus you could use it to run newtsync on and wirelessly keep you Newt
and 10.2 address book nsync!

I slay myself.
Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html