Re: [NTLK] Wine program for the New.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 18:01:19 EST

------------------
>For mostly basic database needs, I always turn to Notion 2.0, but its way
of creating kind of random soups is not something I particularly like. When
you look at the soups, you see something like 178987381028794123:Notion,
which doesn't tell you at all what it is. Worst, when you delete a list, I
believe that the soup will be emptied but it still lays around. Not very
convenient...

>-Laurent.

Yeah, Notion should have the 'names' of list for 'soup name', plus each
list has a soup of prefs. left behind on every store.

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html