Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 18:50:43 EST

* Russell Martin <abecedarian_at_mac.com> [ 6 Nov 2002 20:35]:
> So now that I've given up on carrying the Newton, I was wondering how
> many of you carry the Newton with you practically everywhere, and if
> so, what do you carry it in? Also, for those of you who don't carry it
> everywhere, where do you take it and what do you transport it in?

In a shoulder holster. Actually, a homemade one; I saw a shoulder
holster for $70 and didn't want to pay that, so $5 of denim and 2 hours
later, I had my own. It sometimes freaks people out when I whip my
newton out from under my left arm - I tend to wear a loose button-up
shirt unbuttoned over a tshirt, so the newton is well hidden until I
reach for it. I do not, however, wear my newton holster when going
anywhere near an airport :-)

-Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy || write-on.homeip.net \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project