[NTLK] NO IT WASN'T WHAT YOU SAID--but read this

From: Paul Miller (pauljosephmiller_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 21:10:06 EST

Please read this-

Come on guys (and gals)....take it easy. There is no
"in" or "out" crowds on this list. It's just a group
of people that have a mutual liking of a certain Apple
technology. We can leave and come back at anytime to
a welcome or two (I'm proof of that). We can find
support for our needs a questions but that doesn't
mean that the answer will be emailed to us in a matter
of hours or even days. We can comiserate about common
problems with the technology without criticism--a
truly supportive group. Having said that, and this
may be coming from a bad week at work for me but, I
don't mind saying that I'm more than a little tired of
threads that degrade into complaints and mud slinging.

1. THERE IS NO SEGREGATION ON THIS LIST. For those
who think that there is because a question goes
unanswered on the board I can tell you that you are
dead wrong. Please leave the separatist feelings at
home before you log-on. Wedges of discontent need not
be driven into the threads of this list.

2. LET THE BUYER BEWARE. There have been enough
warnings on this list about individuals and businesses
that sell items that are not "perfect" or
"overpriced". Enough with the names (and name
calling).

If it's not positive, useful and constructive then
think twice about posting. I'm a little tired of the
negativity floating around here. This is my escape
from the BS of daily life (as is for others, I know)
so please take it easy on the rest of us.

Paul Miller