Re: [NTLK] New version of NewtSync posted

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 02:00:56 EST

>Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:32:10 -0800
>From: John Anderson <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com>

> So you
>might have to reset the Newton in order to get another NewtSync
>connection.

Ah, good. I am resetting all the time anyway these days, as NCU keeps
crashing when installing larger files, or any files, via WLAN.
I wonder if one can just send pkgs to the Newt attached to an
email... will have to do some research, did not work yesterday.

Thank you,

Oliver :)

--
"We Just Bought Congress. Switch To Windows. It's The Law."

www.appleturns.com