Re: [NTLK] ATA cards - CF or otherwise - Where?

From: Jon Kinney (madsk8er_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 04:10:01 EST

I also have a problem with the sandisk card's. They work great for
everything including mp3 playback...but I can't use itunes to sync a song to
the card. It never finishes. Itunes sees the card and will begin to install
the song file but then stops. I'm using AppleTalk in OS9. I can install to
my internal store and then file the song to the card and it works great!
Except for one small thing. Something must get corrupted when I transfer the
file to the card, because if I connect to iTunes again, it shows the song
file and then a duplicate (only 2k though) and the duplicate is corrupt. I
know this because if I try to back up my card with NCU in os 9 it fails
every time. BUT if I delete the duplicate 2k file leaving the good 574k file
then the card will back up fine.

Hope this makes sense! Anyone able to sync a song to a sandisk?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html