Re: [NTLK] Reset buttons not working..

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 08:06:38 EST

on 11/8/02 9:49 PM, David Orriss Jr at dave_at_davenet.net wrote:

> I have two MP2000U's (apple upgraded) that, for whatever reason, don't respond
> when the reset button is pushed. I've hard-reset them (by removing the
> batteries and putting them back with the power button held 'on') but still no
> luck.
>
> Anyone seen this happen before? Any suggestions??

If I want to reset my Newton, I can use the buttons on the back, but usually
when the Newton freezes, it's impossible to reset using the button, and I
have to resort to the removing the batteries trick. I was just thinking of
writing to the list to see if my experience is unique. You've beat me to it.
:) So, are we now unique, or is this a common problem for the 2k series?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland