Re: [NTLK] Touchscreen and Reset Bomb Issues

From: Steve Tedder (stedder_at_cox.net)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 10:08:40 EST

Yeah, I'm the guy who was just asking about this. Get the Extras drawer
up. Then just put the stylus on the bomb button and drag it off the
button bar into the Extras window. You need to do this quickly, if you
hold the stylus down too long without moving it you get the little beep
and it starts to draw the broad selection line instead. It may take a
few tries but it will work eventually. Then the bomb stays in the
Extras drawer. You can file it somewhere else or throw it away from
there.

--
Steve Tedder
A unit vector is a vector that has a magnitude of exactly 1 and points