[NTLK] 130 Turns Off?

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 14:20:48 EST

I have a 130 in good working order except I seem to be having a
problem with it turning off right after I switch it on. It seems I
have to hold the switch down for a couple of seconds to make sure it
will stay on. If I hold it long enough, it stays on. I'm not talking
about long enough to get the backlight on however. I am running it on
alkaline batteries.

I'm guessing there is some dirt or other problem related to the
switch itself but I thought I should check in for ideas before I try
anything radical.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Dale