Re: [NTLK] How to Make a Newton Package

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 23:24:35 EST

Hello All, I would like to put a book of mine onto my Newton (for my own
personal use) and, accordingly, I have a scanner and OCR software to scan
thetext and graphics into my computer. However I am not sure how to then
takethe several hundred pages of text and make then into one coherent Newton
package that can then be downloaded onto my uMP 2000. As such any help
that could be offered would be most appreciated. Also, if this topic has
beencovered before please forgive me (and I would greatly appreciate a link
to the FAQ or information). Thank you all. Sam J.
ïÿæ¸************ Ad astra per aspera

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html