[NTLK]

From: Gabriela & Radek (biciste_at_emailplus.org)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 01:06:08 EST

Hi,
I'm in digest mode and it is a weekend after all. =:>)
At first, Anton, thanks a million!!! I was asking this question a few
times here and never get answer. I'm having EXACTLY the same behaviour
in Classic.
The key is crossover cable ending directly in Newton without going into
hub. I'm with in "I really don't need it at my desktop" as you saying
about a hub.
Thanks,
Radek