Re: [NTLK] Touchscreen and Reset Bomb Issues

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 08:50:22 EST

on 11/10/02 9:00 AM, John Acuff at jacuff1_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> I've looked all over and can't find "Extras" anywhere on my 2100. Could
> it have been deleted somehow by the PO? If so, how can I get it back?
> John

Probably because _it's_ your backdrop app? :-) If your backdrop app (the one
that, after closing every other app via the "X" box is left, and doesn't
have and "X" close box) shows the icons for what you have stored on your
Newton, then it is the Extras, and the Extras is your backdrop app. In that
case, you simply drag the bomb icon to that. If you want, you can also
change your backdrop app to something else.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams