Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: J. E. Simons (newtlink_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 09:47:07 EST

>So now that I've given up on carrying the Newton, I was wondering how
many if you carry the Newton with you practically everywhere, and if so,
what do you carry it in?

i do carry my 2100u with me everywhere.. i have since i bought it.. i've carried it in quite a few different cases.. the first case was a Newton/Calise phone portfolio that was made for a 1x0 Newton.. i cut the 1x0 flap out and velcroed my 2100 in it.. i then carried it in the OEM nylon keyboard case that i had attached a shoulder strap to.. then moved to the generic leather Flip-Case that are now being sold by GEM Enterprises.. i bought it about 2 years ago, on eBay for 38.00, a great alternative to the 79.00 EB Glove.. and now i'm using the PDA Concepts Newton Harness (which i bought to harness the 2100 in the OEM nylon kb case) in a large leather DayRunner e-Runner case that i bought at BigLots for 6.00..

if course, if i had the extra cash, i would buy the black and tan leather PDA Concepts Satellite case.. which i'm seriously thinking of doing.. i just wish that the keyboard was inside, instead of in the outer pouch..

so, a big DayRunner with a PDA Concepts Harness.. and the generic Flip-Case when the DayRunner is just too big to carry..

jim.