Re: [NTLK] quick pen alignment

From: d0pp13r (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 16:29:10 EST

> From: "Doug Parker" <dougparker_at_progressdata.com>
> Subject: [NTLK] quick pen alignment
> Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:20:38 -0500
> =20
> 1) What's the quickest way to get to the pen alignment screen?

dashboard shortcut "a" in the "grafitti-area" does the job for me. simple
and clean, no extra packages to install
=20
> Also, 2) would someone please explain why the Newton needs to be realigne=
> on occasion? Is it temperature drift, or capacitance drift, or wind drift=
 or
> something?

rotation causes need for alaignement, otherwise, i think its something that
has to do with the system, even though i cant explain what exactly. however=
,
the unit needs alignment now and then in order to make the optimal use of
your current position with regards to slant, distance, pressure etc.

youve proabbly noticed that if you put your newt on a table, an alignment
can improve the HWR miraculously!

/ =AE

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__