Re: [NTLK] Is the list up

From: Jim Chapman (j.chapman_at_qut.edu.au)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 18:01:41 EST

Hello out there.
  I have been on the newtontalk list for a couple of years but it seemed
to dry up almost 12 months ago. Recently I stated receiving about 1
message a week. Could someone confirm how the list is going and if they
get more than 1 message a week. I really hope that it is still going
because my beaut newt needs a little support,
cheers,
Jim Chapman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html