Re: [NTLK] Proof Jobs isn't an idiot (was: Proof Jobs is an idiot)

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 23:46:55 EST

Sometimes when you've become experienced with something and/or
entangled in a UI you stop realizing how convoluted it is. This could
be the case of Wintel techies... they're so used to it that they don't
see a problem, and therefore just dismiss people who say "it's hard to
download photos to my computer" as idiots.

Not exusing it, just offering a possible reason for their derision.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html