[NTLK] "Commander Riker is not onboard the Enterprise."

From: Nathan Donato (nathandonato_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 00:52:13 EST

Greetings,

Thanks to those that answered my earlier question about the emate serial cable.

On another note entirely, is there some easy way to get .aiff files into Sound Off! without using the "AIFF to Pkg Converter" (or whatever it's called) for the Mac? I use XPort for Windows as my IIcx can't seem to work right and my iMac, obviously, lacks the serial connection.

If you were to start beating me with sticks, I might confess my true intention with this post is to request any and all ST:TNG sound files, pre-.pkg'ed, delivered directly to my email address ;-) Especially the ship's computer sound clips.

Thanks again in advance,

nate (nathandonato_at_yahoo.com)