Re: [NTLK] Revlar Connection Util

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 05:15:51 EST

on 11/11/02 7:38 AM, David Orriss Jr at dave_at_davenet.net wrote:

> Revlar Software used to have a utility called RCU (Revlar Connection Util)
> for Windows. Apparently revlar has discontinued it. Does anyone know if
> Revlar put out some 'generic' serial number so that those of us with PC's
> could still use it? TIA.

I just posted on this, but I found the web page:
<http://www.revelar.com/rcu.html> It has this to say on the subject:

> As of July, 1999, RCU for Windows is no longer technically supported, as it is
> not Y2K compliant. It can still be ordered, however, with the understanding
> there is no technical support.

The web page is a bit outdated, and not linked anymore from their home page,
so I don't know if you could even purchase it anymore. Have you asked?

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

'A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." -- Samuel Adams