Re: [NTLK] Ericsson and GPRS

From: raoul reyes (raoulr_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 13:09:13 EST

i have a r520 but don't use it for my mp2100. however i use it for my
TI book (also palm and ipaq) and my dial string is ATD*99***1#
where the 1 in the dial string is the CID of wherever you saved the APN
for that gprs account you want to use (it's in your settings, data
accounts on the phone).
hth, and you can email me offline if you think i can help you.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html