Re: [NTLK] [OT] apple drive setup

From: scOtty Technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 15:20:03 EST

many thanks for kind responses. the end of the story is a happy oneL it
works now, thanks to Peter, my new persaonl Mac Guru [one of two that i
have--hi Scott B!]. the answer was a hacked version of Mac HD SC. i looked
for FWB but it looked awfully expensive =[. so me and my quadra are happy
together. thanks again all

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html