[NTLK] Fwd : RE: Tablet Article

From: Dale T. Steele (mac) (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 17:29:30 EST

You mean my use of the word "failed"? Some people still drive Edsels, but
that doesn't mean it wasn't a failure...

Are you using an 802.11 card?

I recently gave away three of the four Newtons I bought, but held on to the
2100, though I can't say I use it much.

      Henry

Henry Norr (hnorr_at_sfchronicle.com)
technology reporter & columnist