Re: [NTLK] Proof Jobs isn't an idiot (was: Proof Jobs is an idiot)

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 17:38:02 EST

LMAO.... mac folks wish. im trying to stay out of this but i couldnt let
this one pass. lets just say that your statement is so full of holes that
we should all just stop now. its going past if jobs was an idiot and now we
are starting to call each other idiots. botom line, which i have said
before, its all a matter of preference. there isnt any one that is better
for everyone there is only what is good for "me" and what do i want to use.
i am sure if we all had the same experiences on both macs and pcs then we
would all love them both, but that isnt the case. so for the record and for
the cheap seats if you like macs yippee and if you like pcs yippee. for
what ever reason you like them or dont fine but no one is going to come up
with any argument that makes the rest throw their pc/mac out the window and
go buy the other. the one thing we basically all agree on is newts rule!
isnt that right adolf? ;-)

LAG
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html