Re: [NTLK] Some Observations

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 20:56:01 EST

I actually found it was worse when I tried 'riding the switch' back up again
with my thumb. I found the best way for me to get around the trouble was to
let go all at once so it 'snapped!' back up. But I'm sure its best to stick
with whatever works for you. Maybe the switches wear out in different ways.

Electrically there's nothing fancy about the switch, other than it's shape.
It's just a momentary touch-switch. At one point I was considering
replacing it with a momentary touch-switch I have in my junk-drawer. It's a
press-in switch, and would have meant hacking up the case a bit to make it
fit so it would have looked bad. But I am certain it would have worked just
as well.

-Stephanie
http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html