[NTLK] Stylis

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 06:40:25 EST

Everyone is looking for a better stylis, well I was able to go to=20
Staples, buy the stylis refill for a pen I own, aka my Cross Chrome FORD=20=

pen, and use that for my stylis instead. I have the pen,dad worked for=20=

ford, which is why I have the pen. Very nice, but I do forget from time=20=

to time that is has no pen but the stylis, makes it bad to write on=20
paper with.

Bruce

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can=20
bribe the people with their own money.
=F3 Alexis de Tocqueville 1860's era....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html