Re: [NTLK] SONUG 4 Pictures

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 12:03:06 EST

Yeah...you guys look so refined and proper there in a
restaurant actually sitting at a table! Not like our
whirlwind meetings we have at NugWash!
--- Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
wrote:

> On 12/11/02 10:57, "Peter Cameron"
> <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> > Pictures of the fourth SONUG (Southern Ontario
> Newton Users Group)
> > meeting held in Toronto on Nov. 10 can be viewed
> at:
> >

> http://newted.dyndns.org/users/pcameron/sonug4.html
> >
> > Thanks to Greg Spencer for four of the images.
>
> Good job, Peter. I wish there would have been a few
> captions, though...
>
> -Laurent.
> --

> Laurent Daudelin Developer,
> Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
> mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
> Washington, DC, USA
> ************************* Usual disclaimers apply
> *************************
> FITNR // adj.: [Thinking Machines, Inc.] Fixed In
> The Next Release. A
> written-only notation attached to bug reports. Often
> wishful thinking.
>

> --
> This is the NewtonTalk list -
> http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries
> List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms:
> http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
> Official Newton FAQ:
> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous