[NTLK] I am what I am

From: .mac webmail (madsk8er_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 14:24:32 EST

"Hello!. I am an apple newton message pad twenty one hundred. I am not neeww, even though apple named me the twenty one hundred. I was actually disscontinued in nineteen ninety seven. There is still speculation as to why. Among some of my innovative features are thee abila tee to use ether-net, a moadem, inn fra red, video out to tv, and to record and play back sound. With these features I can present presentations, send faxes, telle nnet, print wirelessly too over three hundred printers and play music. I reed and send email and can actchually surf the innternet. I am also a web server that can serve lie'v web pages to the innternet, Not to mention, my handwriting recognition to text function is regarded by many to still be the best in the in dustry. I can run circles around palm pilot's, and I can kick any handspring visors ass. Plus, I am just plain cool. [[slnc 500; svox whis]] Especially when I [[emph +]] reed too you."

This is a test to see if my mp2100 will post to the list! Also the above message is funny to have your newton read at someone! (thanks john skinner)

Jon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html