[NTLK] WTB: Newton 2100

From: Matt Freeman (freemanmatt_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 14:26:31 EST

Hi all,

I'm new to the Newton thing, but have been keenly "lurking" on newtontalk
for a few weeks now. Even attended the SONUG meeting on Sunday, and was
impressed with how helpful and genuinely friendly Newton people are.

I'm looking to purchase an original 2100 with all clips, covers, stylus AC
adaptor and serial dongle. Needless to say, I'm not eager to try the GEM
people, any other online Newton "store" or eBay. I'm looking for a Newton
from a Newton person, ideally off this list.

I'm willing to pay an honest price for this item, and will pay accordingly
for any other "stuff" that's included (memory, etc.)

Please feel free to e-mail me off-list (freemanmatt_at_hotmail.com), along with
a quote and how much shipping to Toronto, Canada might be.

Cheers,
Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html