Re: [NTLK] iSync?

From: Jon Kinney (madsk8er_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 18:52:58 EST

Thanks John,

I do use newtSync...and it's a sweet program! Do you see support for
calendars and to do's in the future? Then the next greedy thing I'd ask is
if it is possible to actually include the Newton (in conjunction with this
program somehow) as a device in isync. Not that it's terribly hard to do it
the way I do now...make changes on either my palm or desktop...then fire up
newtsync and shoot em over to my mp2100. Just a thought,

Thanks for the great software!

Jon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html