Re: [NTLK] QuickFigure Pro/QuickFigure Exchange w/Win 2K and/or Mac OS

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 19:06:18 EST

At 06:39 PM 11/12/2002 -0500, David Orriss Jr" <dave_at_davenet.net> wrote:

>On a side note: To be blunt, I'm rather unhappy that Don Vollum - while still
>running the website - provides no support for the products on the site - but
>still charges *top dollar* for his prouduct... :-/

I assume you did try to e-mail Don?

I have had 2 very positive interactions with him in the past few years when
I e-mailed him for support -- once pertaining to Quickfigure Works, once to
Notion. Both times he was very responsive and helpful (went above and
beyond, really.)

I'd like to think he's just temporarily preoccuppied and running slower
than normal rather than that he's no longer providing support for his products.

-Jeremy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html