Re: [NTLK] 2000 wwhines when backlight is on

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 00:08:33 EST

We should get Woo (pardon ooW) to bring his Newts into
an anechoic chamber and see what music these various
Newton Whines can make!
Ed (would you like wine with that Newton?)
web/gadget guru

--- James Witte <jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us> wrote:

> when
> > > the backlight is on? The
>
> I just noticed that my two 2000 (1 upgraded, 1
> not), whine at different
> frequencies. So I wonder if you could find enough
> Newtons that whine at
> enough pitches to be able to play music (of sorts)
> with a very large
> "Beo-Newt" cluster!?
>
> Jim

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous