Re: [NTLK] any users of newton as an RF tool ?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 09:20:54 EST

Nice to hear that, Jeff,

unfortunately the time for being an active radio-amateur is way back for me.
I started on short wave, but now I realized that the main activities of my
old radio amateur club have shifted to the GHz range.
I do not think that you need a special software tool for logging and packet
radio.
I was curious to hear more about RF calculations whatsoever...

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html