Re: [NTLK] Spreadsheet Question...

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 09:42:44 EST

I do remember that I had to fiddle a lot with different versions of the QFX
Excel client, and especially with extensions.
Unfortunately I lost these settings and I am curious what is your
configuration. (I know that there was a new version of the QFX Excel client
for Excel 98...)
It would be great if you could post a few more details...

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html