Re: [NTLK] OT: Pittsburgh Newton owners

From: John Del Pizzo (jrd_at_delcannsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 11:48:25 EST

> I think that some of us are surprised that there are other Newton users in
> the greater Pittsburgh area. I'm personally _from_ there, but nowhere near
> there at the moment. John Del Pizzo lives there, but other than him, I
> didn't know about anybody else.

Well, like John said, I'm in the Northern suburbs of Pittsburgh (Cranberry
Twp). As far as I know, there isn't a Newton users group in the area but I'm
up for getting one started. My time is a little limited with classes, the
job hunt and my wife being pregnant (due around Christmas), but I am sure I
can carve out an evening or two to get together with fellow Newton
enthusiasts. If there's enough interest on the list, I'll take a lead in
organizing the first meeting.

John

---
John Del Pizzo