[NTLK] NPDS requirements...

From: Jon Kinney (madsk8er_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 16:03:27 EST

Hello I just got my new original MP2100! The screen is immaculate and it has
wonderful responsiveness in regards to it's calibration...where as my old
2000u I had to off set my calibration's so that when I actually tapped it
would recognize it in mostly the right place...anyway the point is I'm just
going to use my old 2000u as a NPDS server! I don't know much about this and
was wondering what packages are required...or if there is a walk through
available online somewhere to do this? It seems the "official web page" is
no longer available. Probably since . Mac started to
charge...<http://homepage.mac.com/LightyearDesign> So can anyone help!?!

Thanks a lot!

Jon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html