Re: [NTLK] Katarina Gubler = Robin Brown Confirmed!

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 21:36:23 EST

Guys lets cut the shit here. I have email Robin alot before I got my=20
stylis holder, and she did all she could to please me, so if you think=20=

there are people on here from GEM then take it up with them, not the=20
list. They are still doing us newt owners a service, might be high=20
priced but still lets support them, and not kill the goose with the=20
golden eggs. I have gotten a few items with the help of many newt owners=20=

and even try to donate any small amount to unna, I am not rich but hey I=20=

do like my newts.As I am sure all you do as well, I mu8st admit I am=20
looking for a nice sized pcmcia flash so I can load up a few books I=20
like to read when I have to wait for someone at say the Drs.
        Personally I don't care if Gem has lurkers, it is good for them. =
I=20
do know I have been bidding on the back door clips and getting them when=20=

I can. Also, if I would have gone wireless, I would leave my self open=20=

to anyone who drives by with a wireless PB/Laptop to se what I have. Now=20=

lets cut the shit, get back to our beloved newtons so we can further=20
them.
        Lastly, I do like to take my 2100 to the local pc shop so I can =
rub=20
it in that I can play a movie on it. THe guy there only has a HP. I do=20=

find I need a nice big flash card but the prices on ebay aren't my cup=20=

of tea, at 65-75.00 for a card it to me is too much. I do hope my simple=20=

tech pcmcia ata flash will work, at least it will give me breathing room=20=

I'll be honest with you all, I have had a visor deluxe, a palm, and a=20
few cheap royal, none come even close to my newton In fact I like my=20
newt so well I got rid of my pb5300cs so I had a reason to carry my newt=20=

even more. Nl if I could only find out what there 2100 looks as if it=20
will take a dock, and what the prototype looked like. Does anyone know=20=

if the iPod also has some of the same hwr on it as well? Okay enuff=20
bitchin. I should be going deer hunting but this is a bad time for me,=20=

got all most all my bills taken care of, now if i could just get the=20
refund on a sale that never made it to my house(damn usps)

                                                        Bruce
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can=20
bribe the people with their own money.
=F3 Alexis de Tocqueville 1860's era....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html