Re: [NTLK] Proof Jobs WAY OT

From: J. E. Simons (newtlink_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 00:42:05 EST

"Heck, the server running my website newton.tek-ed.com has been running fine for over a month." -Ed web/gadget guru..

Wow, that IS stable.. Sweet, a whole month.. Now I'm totally convinced, where do I turn in my Mac hardware..

oh, yea.. I forgot, OS-X is Free-BSD..

up-time and ms are an oxymoron.. and most MSCEs are too..

"imagine the disincentive to software development if after months of work another company could come along and copy your work and market it under it's own name...without legal restraints to such copying, companies like Apple could not afford to advance the state of the art"

-Bill Gates, 1983 (New York Times, 25 Sep 1983, p. F2)