[NTLK] [ot] rant : Pleasssse! take off list or shut up

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 08:09:57 EST

I enjoy the off topic debate as well as anyone.
I personally have been threatened by persons on this list.

BUT recent threads ( you know which ones) have gone way off, been mean,=20=

and gone on WAY TO FREAKING long.

I am now just deleting NTLK and I am sure others may be doing the same.
Thus the real list traffic may be ignored and persons in need may not=20
get help.

These threads seem to have gone on longer than even the USA deserved=20
the 9-11 attack threads

thanks

Get back to the Green=99
Rich
This Old Newt, The Swiss Army Knife of Newton sites
http://www.thisoldnewt.net=

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html