Re: [NTLK] GestureLaunch/Dashboard script problem with PlaySound(revisited)

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 11:30:44 EST

That's the ticket! Thank you so much!

I've always turned the sound effects off because they are inappropriate in
meetings, etc.

I've turned off action sounds since I owned an original Messagepad back when
they came out. Even though this is counter-intuitive, and inconsitent
(speaktext still works), I should have thought of playing with the sound
prefs.

I think I'll give Bernie's bookreader a whirl again. I was getting weird
errors with sound cutting out, skipping sentences, etc. Fingers crossed....

Great problem solving!

Thanks, Ken.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html