[NTLK] Adding Cities/Info to TimeZones, Weather

From: Donald Wilson (wdi101_at_stu.wccnet.org)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 13:47:06 EST

I've seen the AreaCodeChanger package on UNNA, and Paul's patch that adds the Euro for currency changeing, but I want to know how I might add cities and info to the TimeZones
app in batch. If I have a tab delimited database of cities, is there a way via NewtonScript that I could add them all?

I've added some manually, but I'd like to add quite a number of cities, and to copy the data in by hand out of the FCC's database is rather hard.

Second, has anyone tried creating a programme that fetches weather from NOAA servers, ala WeatherGrok for Macs?
~Marchie

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html