[NTLK] Broken screen

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 15:07:57 EST

The screen on my 2100 just bit the dust. The Newt still powers up,
but of course the touch screen does not respond. I looked about for
Calvin Grier's site, but it seems to be down. Does anyone know where
I can find one? I checked eBay, and there are only 3 2x00s. They
are all accompanied by accessories that take the price over 100
dollars.
Also, about that backup app that was mentioned when Stephanie had the
same problem, does it perform the backup onto the card that the app
is stored on, or does it simply initiate a backup to a desktop
machine?

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html