Re: [NTLK] Why did the Newton fail?

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 10:23:14 EST

I have a OMP that I bought when they first came out. I also have a 110 and
120 and I never had too much trouble with the handwriting, but I tend to
print everything... My background is Architecturer and you get so used to
printing and being consistant that it makes that side of things much easier.
It did take some time for it to learn but worked fine. My 2100 on the
otherhand is much better right out of the box.

Larry Zasitko

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html