Re: [NTLK] searching within notes gripe...

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 13:19:09 EST

Christian,

> is it possible to search within a file or selected text for a word or even
> words and have the insertion point placed at the found word or words?

I have not seen anything like this but I use Find+ 1.0.0 which alows you to
perform boolean AND/OR searches in Notes. This dramatically reduces the
number of found notes by just putting two separate words in the Find slip
(they don't have to appear contiguously in the note, just anywhere in the
note).

Joel.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html