Re: [NTLK] About the ser-001

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 17:16:20 EST

Jonathan,

In answer to your questions:

Yes, the Paypal link is working. (I just tried it myself)

Gearshift has nothing to do with the Pixsolution solution (huh!). While they are both overclocking solutions, gearshift does its' stuff in a completely different way (Clock different). As the name of the device might suggest, the speed is user selectable.

It lives in complete harmony with the SER-001. In fact, it lives in a different position and is good for all.

Solder-free? Unfortunately, no. There is no way around the need to remove the original crystal. I may be able to provide a service solution but this would be extra of course and is not certain at this point.

When this and other add-ons are ready for launch, they will be announced on my webpage and on newtontalk.

Regards,

PCBman

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com